BBP WISH LIST
Often times, BBP needs items that have nothing to do with bicycles. Office supplies, building materials, rags, and other various items can make a huge difference. Please check out the Wish List or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have something that we might need.
If you are able to donate any of the items on our wish list, you can deliver them to 1027 S. Lusk St Boise, ID 83706 Wednesday - Friday 11am-6pm, Saturday - Sunday 11am-5pm.
If you would like a donation receipt for your in-kind donation, please send your name, address, and in-kind donation value to email@example.com.
Thanks to your support of our RtRtR campaign, BBP has undergone a 2000 sqft expansion that has created a new classroom, learning area, and volunteer workspace, significantly increasing BBP's impact in the community. BBP is looking for the following construction materials to put the final touches on our expansion:
- Chalkboard Paint
- Vintage Industrial stuff
- Your Time... Professional construction / handy person / artists / welders / painters
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you can help with the building.
Other Needs That Keep the Shop Running:
Free or discounted printing (for newsletters, posters, brochures, etc.)
Professional ongoing IT help
- Printing supplies (paper, ink for Canon iX6500 printer and toner for Konica Minolta )
- Cork board (4'x4' or larger)
- Rags or old t-shirts to make rags out of
- Zip ties...we always need zip ties!
- A smallish locking safe
- Airline miles (to send staff and youth to national conferences)
- Cookies / snacks for Tuesday & Thursday volunteer nights
- Dish soap or heavy duty hand cleaner
- Bicycle tools
Please email email@example.com if you think you can help with something on the wish list.