We Take Bicycles & Parts... Any Shape, Size or Condition
Last year your bicycle and part donations made it possible for BBP to distribute over 1000 bicycles to kids (for many, it was their very first bike) and families in the community. When we say that your donations "change lives" it's because we have the privilege of witnessing it every single day.
BBP takes bicycles and parts in any shape, size or condition. Our volunteers and mechanics refurbish these bicycles and get them back out into the community. BBP is a 501c3 nonprofit and all donations are tax deductible. Please drop your donations off during our open hours and we can give you a tax receipt. Contact email@example.com or call 208-429-6520 with any questions.
BBP WISH LIST
Often times, BBP needs items that have nothing to do with bicycles. Office supplies, building materials, rags, and other various items can make a huge difference. Please check out the Wish List below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have something that we might need.
While the front half of BBP will stay open without disruption, the back half of our shop will be under construction from October 2016 - February 2017. The result will be a 2000sqft expansion that will create a new classroom, learning area, and volunteer workspace, significantly increasing BBP's impact in the community. BBP is looking for the following construction materials.
- Barn wood (beams and siding)
- Corrugated Steel Roofing/Siding (rusted is fine)
- Sheet Metal
- Chalkboard Paint
- Enamel Lights / Other vintage warehouse lighting
- Plywood / Wood flooring
- Utility Sinks
- Vintage Industrial stuff
- Your Time... Professional construction / handy person / artists / welders / painters
Please email jimmy@Boisebicycleproject.org if you think you can help with the building.
- Free or discounted printing (for newsletters, posters, brochures, etc.)
- Professional ongoing IT help
- Printing supplies (paper, ink for Canon iX6500 printer and toner for Konica Minolta )
- Cork board (4'x4' or larger)
- Rags or old t-shirts to make rags out of
- Zip ties...we always need zip ties!
- A smallish locking safe
- Pad / combo locks
- Airline miles (to send staff and youth to national conferences)
- Cookies / snacks for volunteer nights
- Dish soap or heavy duty hand cleaner
- Bicycle tools
Please email email@example.com if you think you can help with something on the wish list.