Roll with BBP
Pedal 4 The People: June 23-25
P4tP kicks off on Friday with Bike Prom featuring Lounge on Fire at 10 Barrel!
Snag your P4tP Pass ($10) for:
- FREE access to all of the P4tP Events ($20 value if you attend Bike Prom, the Bike Prom After Party, Helladrome, and the Finale)
- P4tP Spoke Card - bring this to every P4tP event you attend and get it punched; 1 punch = 1 raffle ticket for drawing during the Finale at Payette Brewing
- $5 Gift Card to BBP
*You can attend P4tP events with out the pass - most of the community events are free & the main events are each $5
Check out Pedal4thePeople.org for a full schedule of the weekend's events & to start planning your P4tP adventure!
Volunteer with BBP
In addition to our regular open-hours opportunities and volunteer nights, this week we have two biggies:
- Alive After Five, June 21st
- We need about 5 more people to help serve drinks at Alive After Five. All volunteers receive a complimentary drink, an excellent spot to view the live music, and plenty of hive fives!
- Pedal 4 the People, June 23rd - 25th
- When you volunteer, you'll receive a FREE P4tP Pass which gets you free entry to all the P4tP Events + a $5 gift certificate to BBP!
- Check out opportunities for Bike Prom, Helladrome, and the Parade & Finale. We're also in need of P4tP Event Ambassadors, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
And! Our Friends at Create Common Good need your help
They're still looking for about 60 volunteers to help out on Saturday, June 24th at the Feed your Soul Festival. Shifts are just 2 hours, which means you can help out and still participate (or volunteer!) in the P4tP Festivities! Sign up here
BBP’s amazing group of dedicated volunteers help us to pull off our spectacular programs and events. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, and I hope to see you all in the shop or at one of our events soon. Until then, happy trails!
Member Perks & Updates
Pedal for the People is coming soon, and we’re having a P4tP sale to celebrate! Come by Wednesday-Friday and get 10% off as-is bikes and used parts (+ member discounts). Get some lightweight upgrades so you can race through Helladrome or some bombproof components so that you, and your bike, can survive a Saturday morning skate park session (“Sunrise, Clear Rhodes”). Purchase and refurbish a classic so you can fit in during the “Vintage Cyclist Ride”.
We’re also offering 10% off all BBP merchandise in shop & online so check out our limited edition P4tP t-shirt, enamel mugs, and other gear while you’re preparing for all of the community organized festivities!
The BBP will be closed Saturday 6/24 and Sunday 6/25 so our staff can organize, attend, and facilitate rides. But we’re all eager to help you get your bike(s) ready for a weekend of two-wheeled merriment!
There will also be no Members Class this Friday because we'll be getting down to Lounge on Fire at Bike Prom at 10 Barrel! Hope to see you there!