The Official Tour De Fat... TO DO LIST... Spread the Word!
New Belgium Tour de Fat is back in Boise on Aug 13th.
We thought we'd give you this fun maximizing TO DO LIST to take your TDF to a-whole-nother level!!!
- Become an official Tour De Fat volunteer! Sign up HERE for a shift today!
- Preregister for the Pedal Powered Parade HERE! New downtown route coming soon! 12,000 riders expected! We suggest opting for the Limited Edition Boise TDF Patch!
- Get your costume ready! The unofficial them is "Carnivále" but anything goes! We strongly encourage group costume themes!
- Create a Pedal-Powered PARADE FLOAT, or at least decorate you bike! Float entry HERE!
- Be the TDF Car Trader and Trade Your Car for a Bike! We're looking for the official TDF Boise Car For Bike Trader! Each year someone hands over their keys and title on stage at TDF, commits to a year of not driving, and receives $2,500 to build the ultimate commuter bike! Potential car for bike traders will make their pitch at I Want to Ride my Bicycle: Stories on 2 Pedals on August 2nd! We're teaming up with Story Story Night for this one!!! View the Facebook Event HERE!
- Start listening to the headliners Los Amigos Invisibles and MarchFourthMarching Band. Then start practicing your dance moves, because there will be a 1,000 person dance off at 1pm.
- Join the Tour De Fat Taskforce! The official team organizing the massive pedal powered parade. We meet every Monday at 7pm. Email Jimmy@boisebicycleproject.org if you're interested.
- Go to the Tour de Fat Boise 2016 event page. Now invite ALL of your friends to join! Or just share this post.
- Spread the word. Invite your friends from out of town. Pick up a poster or handbills from BBP to take to your work. BLAST IT!
- Get ready to have the funnest, bikey-est, Tour de Fattest day of your life!
All TDF proceeds go to Swimba, Boise Bicycle Project and Treasure Valley Cycling Alliance to help make Boise the Bicycle Capitol of America!!!
#BoiseTDF2016 #TourDeFat #NewBelgiumBrewing #BicycleCapitolofAmerica #getoutandride